Class Length: 2 Days
Prerequisite classes: None
Bullets and Bones
36 Goodwin Rd,
Defuniak Springs, FL 32435
Rome, GA 30165
(Exact class location to be communicated prior to class)
Use of your sidearm to save lives.
This is considered an advanced class, but people with any skill level are welcome.
We cover topics related to using your guns to save lives, such as carrying your gun everyday and use of your handgun in defensive situations.
We will be moving while shooting, using cover, engaging at close quarters, clearing malfunctions, shooting in low light, working through post engagement action such as treating wounds and 911 calls.
We intend on having a day/night/day training evolution.
We will be grilling out and camping out following the night shoot on day 1. It isn't required you grill or camp out if you don't want to.
- A serviceable handgun
- 3 to 5 magazines
- Sturdy gun belt
- A holster made for that gun (recommended kydex inner waist band)
- 500 - 1,000 rounds of quality factory new ammunition for your handgun
- Eye protection (make sure you have clear eye protection for the night shoot)
- Ear protection (electronic ear protection is recommended)
- Weather appropriate clothing, provisions to be outside during the day
- Outdoor footwear
- Hand held flashlight is mandatory
- Weapon mounted light is optional
- Camping equipment if you would like to cookout and camp overnight at the range